Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cat Bed Made out of an old Suitcase - Book Worm Themed!

I've always really liked old suitcases. I don't know why. Three years ago when I was visiting home (Tennessee) I purchased two older ones at the Goodwill. I live in California and it's not as easy to find them here at a cheap price. The one I am showing off today I paid $7 for! I let it sit around until a few weeks ago, when I decided I would made a bed for my kitty Boo.


I knew I wanted to paint it with some spray paint, and then I went looking on etsy for some cute fabric to line it with. When I found the glasses fabric, I thought it would be super cute to make cat nip bags of my favorite books! I had the book fabric printed at www.Spoonflower.com. An 8x8 sample is only $5 and that's all I needed. The four legs I got at Home Depot for about $3 each.










I think she loves it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com