Pages

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

FREE Printable Sight Word Matching Game Printable





If you have a kindergartner learning sight words, what really helped with my oldest (and am attempting with my 5 year old now) was creating a matching game with their word lists. We play it like a normal matching game, except when you flip the card over you have to say the word on the card before flipping another card. Eventually they learn the word because it helps them win. I feel like it helps them learn it faster and in a more fun way. It doesn't feel like homework, because it's playing a game. Even my two year old likes to play a long - although I don't know how much information he is retaining.

I'e attached the PDF files for the word lists I made for him. Print the 4 page file out and glue the flash cards to the colored pages, let dry, and then cut it out and you'll have your own deck to play with each night. (NOTE: If you want to save on ink, you can just cut the flash cards out and glue to construction paper).

I will add more words soon (he has a total of 60 on his list, in sets of 10).        All 60 words added!

You can download the PDF files at each link safely from DropBox:


RED SET



ORANGE SET


YELLOW SET


GREEN SET

BLUE SET

PURPLE SET



BLANK SET 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com