Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Favorite Quotes about Moms

I love mom quotes. Here is my collection of some of my favorite ones:




A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." ~ Cardinal Mermillod

All mothers are working mothers. ~Author Unknown

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

 A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

 When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

 God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

 A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done. ~Author Unknown

 The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

 She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning

 There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Mothers are all slightly insane. ~J.D. Salinger


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com