Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cute Photo Idea for Valetine's Day

    I love taking cute pictures of my kids. Today I had the idea to turn a cardboard box (we previously turned into a Tardis) into a little stand that I was going to put something like 5 Cent Kisses on it, but my five year old said he wanted to sell frogs. Since we had a crap load over from his Valentines, I agreed and came up with the idea to make the booth a Frog Prince sales booth, with the promise of the frog turning into a prince when you kiss it! (*With the results not typical warning, of course! lol). I think it made a really cute prop. My kids are wearing some cute iron on bows and suspenders I got off etsy too. =)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com