Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

OC MOM: Going for icecream will never be the same again...

Last year I moved from Santa Ana to Orange California. We would always drive by this small building (not too far from Disneyland) that advertised itself as Joe's Italian Ice. In the summer there would be TONS of people standing in the longest line ever. We would always comment about it but never really had the inclination to stop and see what the fuss was all about. Finally some family members stopped and they raved about it so I HAD to give it a try. We went and stood in line for a good 20 minutes. Finally when I got to the window I tried some flavors. They are really great and will let you try any flavors you want. They have this thing called a Joelatti. It's Italian ice with their soft serve ice-cream (which is the best, it's seriously the best). It's my favorite and I always get it. I like to try different flavors. The chocolate soft serve goes really well with some of the ices, like banana pudding or coconut. You can see their daily flavors on their twitter account and facebook account. Everyone is always super nice that works there too. My 2 year old likes to get the sample size cone (a tiny cone with ice cream in it) - it's FREE! So if you are ever near it, stop and try it. You'll fall in love.


 Find them on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/joesice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com