Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kids Say...

My sons are 5 and 2. Although my little one is just now starting to talk, my 5 year old says some of the cutest, unusual, and weird things all the time. I use to just post the cute things he says as a status update on my facebook page, but then I thought about it and I realized once that update gets lost in my past facebook stuff I'll probably forget about it and never see it again. I thought it would be a nice idea to write down the things they say in a notebook of some sort so as they grow older I can read it and remember - and also when they are adults I think they will get a kick out of it. I'm sure their future girlfriends and wives will.

Anyhow so I love Amazon and did a search to see what they had and I found the most perfect book. My Quotable Kid. It's the perfect size I even carry it in my purse so it's handy to write down something before I forget it (which I often do). Each page gives you room to write one quote as well as all the details of it (who said it, what age, when, where..etc). You can see the complete book on Amazon. The one I purchased came with a photo holder on the first page inside too, which I think is a nice touch.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com