Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Free Fonts! Cute Handwriting you can easily add to your computer!

 
 I really love fonts and I guess I collect a lot of them. Below I've created some cute ones you can use for free. It's actually pretty easy to install them on your computer. A quick way I do it is save all the font files I want in a folder (make sure they are unzipped if they came in a zipped folder), then I search FONTS in the start menu and pull up the FONT folder that is in the Control panel. I have the folder with the files I downloaded open and on the other side of the screen I have the Font folder open, and I simply drag and drop the new font files into the Font Folder (located on the control (panel) - and that's it! If you have a program up, you will need to close it out and reopen it to use the new fonts. 

  If that doesn't make sense (because I tend to not make sense), Microsoft says you can do it this way as well:

To install a font

  1. Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
  2. Click File, and then click Install New Font.
    If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
  3. In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
  4. Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
  5. Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.


FREE FONTS

Sweetie - Download

Boxy - Download  



These fonts were created for free using this ap! http://www.font.my/ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.HeyMomBlog.com ©2012 | Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com | Contact info@heymomblog.com